Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 4 Bloglines and Newsfeeds

I thought it was neat to look through bloglines and just other various websites in general to save them as an RSS. I'd never used this feature before, but it's very useful. I can search through my favorite news items even if I am using seperate computers which makes the RSS feeds helpful. It also lets me check on my friends and iHCPL co-workers blogs instead of relying on my memory to find out whose they are.



The bloglines website, while it was helpful, took a while to find my way around. Perhaps it's because there are so many options, but the layout of the site made it somewhat difficult to get my bearings and figure out how to do everything. It can be a useful site for RSS feeds, but it takes a little while to get adjusted.

No comments: